The Walter Johnson High School Education Foundation is committed to being an integral part of the Walter Johnson community by providing support to ensure that current and future WJ students have continuing opportunities for academic rigor and social and emotional growth in a state of the art facility that complements the excellent academic programs.
- To work with the school administration, PTSA and Booster Club to define a role for alumni, former and current parents and the community to support the school’s mission
- To obtain financial resources that will assist the school in offering exceptional courses and opportunities in all disciplines with modern equipment, rigorous academics, and broadly trained staff
- To provide financial resources for professional development of staff
- To provide financial resources to support school programs for students
- To build and strengthen a bond with the community of WJ alumni, parents, cluster families and area businesses